Posting Period : 19 August to 01 September 2020
Filing Period : 19 August to 01 September 2020
Where to File : Applications and for inquiries
Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. Application letter stating the specific position title and place of assignment;
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of with Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) (refer to Guide on filling out Personal Data Sheet);
3. Photocopy of Proof of CSC/PRC Eligibility;
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
5. Photocopy of Certificate/s of Trainings; and
6. Photocopy of Certificate/s of Experience relevant to the position.
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
1. All applicants are required to submit their application/s address to:
DENNIS S. MAPA, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
Thru: The Regional Director/Provincial Statistical Officer
Philippine Statistics Authority
Purple Building, Valencia Street, Barangay Bagacay,
Dumaguete City,Negros Oriental 6200
2. Applicant must submit their requirements online thru the email address: email@example.com
3. One set of application documents per position applied for must be submitted.
4. For inquiries regarding application, you may contact the concerned province through the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject below:
[Inquiry] Call for Intent/Application for COSW Position at PRO
5. The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate hiring process for qualified reasons or disqualify any and/or all applicants for failure to comply any of the foregoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
6. Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments in the application letter to the Secretariat before the interview. Inability to present any of these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. Applications and documents submitted after the deadline, 01 September 2020, will not be considered.
Applications with incomplete attachments and/or incomplete information or signature within a particular attachment will not be considered.
9. Interviews of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted in the concerned PSA-Field Offices.
The Committee on Contract of Service and Job Order Workers (COS/JOWs) may employ teleconference interview or change the venue of the interview subject up to two (2) days prior notice to the concerned applicants via email or through mobile/cellular phone.
(SGD.) ARIEL E. FLORENDO
PSA RSSO VII