Starting 23 May 2022, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Civil Registration Service (CRS) Outlet in Tagbilaran City, Bohol will implement the CRS online appointment system for clients requesting the copy issuance of civil registry documents (Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates) and certification (Negative Certification, Certificate of No Record of Marriage or CRS Form No. 4 – CENOMAR, and CRS Form No. 5 – Advisory on Marriages).
Online appointment booking is FREE of charge. Only clients with prior appointments will be accommodated. Clients eligible for the priority lane such as senior citizens, pregnant women, persons with disability (PWD), and frontliners will be accommodated even without appointment if they present a valid ID as proof of eligibility. However, companions or authorized representatives of the aforementioned priority clients are not part of the exception.
To book your appointment, kindly follow the following steps:
- Visit the CRS Appointment system website (appointment.psa.gov.ph/).
- Choose the PSA CRS outlet where you would like to set an appointment.
- Provide your name, email address, and mobile number. PSA will send a copy of your appointment sheet via email. You will receive a verification code in your email address.
- Select the type of PSA certificate that you would like to request. If you are requesting for someone else’s document, please indicate his/her name and your relationship to the certificate owner.
- Choose the date and time when you plan to visit your chosen PSA outlet.
- Take note of the important details of the appointment. Double-check that your name, email address, and mobile number on the screen are all accurate. It is important that your name matches your ID. Use your complete full name, no initials.
- You will receive a copy of your Appointment Slip via email. Please save the PDF file on your phone or print it out. You will need to print the entire form including the QR code.
- Go to your chosen PSA outlet on the date of your appointment. Be at the outlet’s premises on time or a few minutes earlier. Bring your own pen.
- Further, Office Memorandum No. 2022-31 requests all clients/visitors to present vaccination cards prior to being admitted inside the CRS Outlet. In view hereof, please bring your vaccination card on the date of your appointment.
Minors are not allowed to book an appointment. In addition, if the requesting party is a duly authorized representative, the original copy of the authorization letter and the original copy and photocopy of the valid ID of both the owner and authorized person must be presented. Kindly provide correct details for applicant/authorized representative. Please note that the appointment and scheduling system allocates slots on a first come, first served basis.
For any questions and concerns, you may send your inquiries through the Philippine Statistics Authority - Bohol Facebook page (facebook.com/psabohol), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (038) 427-4361.