In line with the continuing education for Civil Registration, the Philippine Statistics Authority, Siquijor Provincial Statistical Office had scheduled a continuation for the Re-Echo Training on Basic Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Concepts and Procedures slated on 22 August 2019 at M’s Place Function Hall, Poblacion, Siquijor, Siquijor, for the PSA, Siquijor personnel and Local Civil Registry Offices personnel in the province.
Facilitators for this training were SuSS Felicisimo B. Valios and RO II Rizalyn Teodora G. Postrado. Meanwhile, RO IV Hera B. Juarez from the Regional Statistical Services Office VII graced the activity with her expertise in the field of Civil Registration.
The said activity was a Refresher Training and at the same time strengthened the linkages between the PSA and the MCRs. Each LCRO was given time to share their experiences in the field of Civil Registration being the front liners.
Topics tackled and discussed were the remaining Five (5) Modules of CRVS 101 Training and are as follows:
1. Module 4- Annotations, Court Decrees/Legal Instruments, RA 9048/ RA 10172 and Supplemental Report
2. Module 5- Business Rules in the Issuances of Certified Copies/ Certifications/ Authentications
3. Module 6- Administrative Order No.1 series of 2007
4. Module 7- CRS-ITP2
5. Module 8- Data Appreciation for Vital Statistics
Training I was conducted last 26 February 2019 and discussed Modules 1 to 3 of the CRVS 101 Training.
Thus, at the end of the Training, the participants were able to:
1. Understand the concept of concepts and procedures, laws, policy issuances, etc. and implement in their working area;
2. Familiarize with the CRS business policies and procedures;
3. Appreciate and understand the data generated from vital statistics; and
4. Learn the updates on SOIS and CRS-ITP2.
(SGD) FELICISIMO B. VALIOS
Supervising Statistical Specialist/Officer-in-Charge